Happy Summer!!

Happy Summer!!

Wherever Home is Parked?

Wherever Home is Parked?

Sunday, July 9, 2017

News that beloved friend has passed

Image may contain: text

I’m still not feeling well, no energy, allergies & back are screaming.  If that isn’t enough it’s 89 degrees but feels like 97! 


Image may contain: text

Image may contain: outdoor, text and nature

My dear friend Steve had been on heavy on my heart all week long and today my mind kept thought enough to call him but I got someone else, so I called his daughter Cindy and got the dreaded news.  Steve had passed away on Sunday July 3rd in Washington, DC where he had returned.  I will be making a tribute blog post to him but for now, my heart is heavy with the loss of a beloved friend.  I will cherish the memories, the stories he shared about his life & adventures.  RIP Steve, you will never be forgotten & always loved


Image may contain: text and outdoor