Happy Summer!!

Happy Summer!!

Wherever Home is Parked?

Wherever Home is Parked?

Saturday, June 24, 2017

5 years ago today, Love You Dad

This saying is so true for me .. I thought it fit my day and was good to share as I wish this for all those who follow me.

Image may contain: text

It’s hard to believe that 5 years ago today, my Dad took his last breathe here on earth and is now in eternity with our heavenly father.  There are days that go by I wish he was here so I could just hug him, tell him I Love him, to see his smiling face.  I take comfort in knowing he isn’t suffering anymore, all the pain he fought, the fatigue, the fighting against his body. 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, tree and outdoor

As you know I'm living in my dad’s home due to health issues and not being able to live in the home on wheels.  There are times I miss my home on wheels and it will likely always be my home.  This morning I woke up and my first thoughts were of my dad and how blessed I am to live in his home during this difficult time in my life.  I was blessed this morning to wake up lying in my bed that is in the same room that he spent his last days and took his last breathe here on earth. 

I haven’t been feeling well this past week and my flowers were doing great after the rain we got but due to not feeling good I wasn’t able to get outside and work in them and several were looking ruff from too much rain and others from being dried out due to the different pots I had them in.  I felt so blessed to be able to work out in the flowers I love and most of doing it in my dad’s yard.  (Dad wasn’t much on flowers, but Mama Viv is happy with them) After wearing myself out  I came inside and cleaned up and came to my bedroom and was able to spend the evening resting in my bed that my dad spent his last few days on earth in.  Normally it was a living room but when dad came home we made it his bedroom and when I moved in, I did the same.  I enjoy being in this room and it gives me peace and comfort knowing my dad is going to spend eternity in heaven and being in the room he spent his last days bring me peace & comfort. 

Image may contain: text

This was fair week and used to my family would always go to the derby as we always had many family members driving in it but while everyone was at the fair, I just didn’t have the desire to go, I wanted to spend it in my Dad’s home.  This Meme I snagged from FB says it was a Bzzzy day, mine was more emotional but regardless I'm wore out and ready to call it a day.