Happy Summer!!

Happy Summer!!

Wherever Home is Parked?

Wherever Home is Parked?

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Were at Q!

Quartzsite, AZ

We have finally arrived at Quartzsite, AZ to do some serious boon docking .. as those who know me .. know that I love free!  We are camping for free on BLM Land.

020

Isn’t the blue sky just breath taking.  We slept in this morning as we are exhausted from traveling.  My MS has kicked in and reminded me that I must rest!  So today was a relaxing day.  We sat outside and enjoyed the sunshine. 

018

as you can see we do not have any close neighbors .. not yet anyways

013

later in the afternoon we decided to take the dogs on a walk, they were full of energy and excited to see and sniff new places.

002

need some sage?  I picked a leaf off and yep it smells just like sage

012

lots of wide open land here for anyone to come and park on for free

009

I love the catcus .. they each have their own unique look

007006005004

this is a big tree here in the desert .. back home we call them a bush

001

we walked the dogs far enough to wear them out .. here is our home waiting for us to return .. it was a beautiful day with lots of sunshine and the temps are just right with a light long sleeve shirt. 

008

We fired up the bbq grill and sliced some potatoes and put on some pork steak and a can of corn and dinner was served.  It was delicious and the iron grill I bought in La worked great to grill with.  After dinner we drove back to where the RTR group is parked (we decided to stay where we are just off the road) and we enjoyed a fire and visiting before coming home and firing up the generator and taking the chill off.  Then it was lights out as I was exhausted.