Happy Summer!!

Happy Summer!!

Wherever Home is Parked?

Wherever Home is Parked?

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Beautiful Day in the neighborhood

We woke up to a absolutely beautiful day!  The sun was shining and temps were perfect!

003

Friends Wanda and Jim came out to the lake to work on getting their camper ready to winterize.  We had another great time visiting.

  007

later in the afternoon they left to go home and i decided to take some pictures of the work Wanda did on my flowers for me .. thanks again Wanda (your the best)  This top photo is of my succulents they were in the next picture pot and were crowded so Wanda loaned me one of her pots and now they have room to grow

 009

then Wanda replanted this Geranium in this pot.  It’s a purple one she had at her camper this summer.  It’s really pretty and i just couldn’t see letting it die :))

 010

then she went to work on my Rose bushes .. they needed a good pruning and i am always afraid of cutting on them. 

 011

before i knew it, it was about time for the sun to end and so i snapped this picture of our home nestled in.  See how the trees are loosing their leaves?  Their going to be bare before no time.  The smoke is from my neighbor Jim burning his leaves.

005

I enjoyed a beautiful Indian summer day and it’s looking like tomorrow will be our last day of warmth we will have here in Illinois.