Happy Summer!!

Happy Summer!!

Wherever Home is Parked?

Wherever Home is Parked?

Friday, January 14, 2011

Prayer request

As you all know from writing in my blog that i have struggled from our recent trials and I have found peace and forgiveness.  I am ready to move forward.  Unfortunately I can not say the same for hubby.  Hubby had thought he had found peace but something else happened this week that has hardened his heart.  He is struggling to understand and find that peace again. 

Last night we had a talk and the tears and emotions came out and the same hurt that i struggled with has overcome him.

This is not hubby’s blog and i am not going to go into details but what i am asking is that you pray for my husband that God will lead him to find peace and understanding. 
I thank you all for reading my journal and following along with me.