Happy Summer!!

Happy Summer!!

Wherever Home is Parked?

Wherever Home is Parked?

Monday, July 26, 2010

Moved back to Lonesome Pines

We got up early and headed to Lonesome Pines campground to get our new spot secured. Then it was back to Wilder to finish putting the slides in and unhooking hookups and hooking up to roll.

001

Here is where our home will sit for around 30 days before we move again.

004

I have a large backyard! The dogs will have lots of room to explore and potty area. Plus we have a fire pit for when the grand daughter comes to visit. We do get some afternoon sun where the 4 wheelers and truck are parked but i have shade under my awning .. I have several blinds up so i can see outside which i love. When my blinds are down the walls seem to cave in on me even though i am living in much living space with our new home. We have a nice breeze and i the wifi is working!! Wifi is a big thing for me … i love having internet access inside of my home. We get 13 TV channels on our antenna so that makes hubby happy.